1. Walmart to bring telehealth nationwide with acquisition of MeMD: 8 details Full story
2. California has poured millions into health collabs with big tech, but is it paying off? Full story
3. Hospitals get 1st CMS warning on price transparency failure Full story
4. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
5. CaptureRx ransomware attack reports rise: 4 things to know Full story
6. Why ORs are getting a makeover Full story
7. Hundreds of thousands of patient health records are breached each month. Click here to learn how to better protect your organization’s data.
8. Former Pittsburgh hospital employee pleads guilty to filming patients, co-workers Full story
9. Dell will give hospitals 'digital twins' to study treatments for COVID-19 long-haulers Full story
10. Maine hospitals see ICU demands for COVID-19 patients surge Full story
11. Patients are demanding providers give them the same convenience they get from retail. Click here to learn how digital patient engagement increases satisfaction, safety and net revenue.
12. Tyson Foods opens 1st medical clinic for employees Full story
13. LA clinic that hosts COVID-19 vaccine, test sites hit by data breach, affecting 29,000 Full story
14. Nemours Children's Hospital deploys driverless shuttles to transport patients, staff Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.
2. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
3. Health systems want a partner, not just a supplier. Learn how to form strong value-based partnerships with them here.