1. The IT projects 12 health system execs will put on hold due to the pandemic Full story
2. 28 health system cyberattacks, data breaches so far in 2020 Full story
3. Cerner lost 11,908 more hospital beds than Epic in 2019: Report Full story
4. Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
5. Telemedicine's role after the COVID-19 pandemic: 3 insights Full story
6. Some physicians apprehensive about AI's ability to diagnose COVID-19 Full story
7. 3 immediate ways to improve data interoperability and contain COVID-19 Full story
8. FCC doles out $13.6M for COVID-19 telehealth relief; These 30 organizations received funding Full story
9. Your network needs protection, now more than ever. Click here to learn why healthcare systems are targeted and how to to protect access.
10. Model predicts 200K new cases daily by June; toxic shock-like symptoms may be tied to COVID-19 — 5 updates Full story
11. Humana waives costs for telehealth visits for 4.5 million members Full story
12. 45% of hospitals support password sharing for caregivers to access patient health information Full story
13. US hospitals losing $1.4B in revenue per day Full story
14. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.