1. March tornado left thousands of CHS medical records exposed Full story
2. Epic added 55 hospitals in 2019, has 29% of the market Full story
3. Lawmakers set sights on telehealth as a way to strengthen and preserve Medicare Full story
4. Virtual visits and COVID-19: How IU Health, UAB Medicine and WellStar are digitalizing their pandemic response. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. CVS MinuteClinic launches virtual visits in DC, 33 states Full story
6. Mayo physicians virtually join New York clinicians on COVID-19 patient rounds Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic develops app to help caregivers operate new ventilators: 3 details Full story
8. 5 things for CMIOs to know: Pandemic opens new remote monitoring, telehealth frontier Full story
9. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
10. Workers who lost their job due to the pandemic may be replaced by automation during recovery, researchers say Full story
11. How CIOs can prepare for digital transformation after pandemic Full story
12. Epic waives fees for 8 applications, new MyChart sign-ups during the pandemic Full story
13. Tennessee hospital completes first virtual Cerner EHR go-live Full story
14. The digital transformation is great, but is working for your company? If your health system's data isn't living up to its potential, click here for answers.