1. What the rising cost of tech talent means for CIOs Full story
2. 3 hacker gangs targeting hospitals Full story
3. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
4. AI developments are revolutionizing how hospitals are driving revenue. Here's how one physician is leveraging remote patient monitoring.
5. Cloud computing can change healthcare, says Amazon Web Services chief medical officer Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 20 states Full story
7. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
8. 8 reasons health AI companies fail Full story
9. Intermountain, Banner + more expanding telehealth programs Full story
10. Allscripts adds data exchange app to online store Full story
11. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
12. 21 charged in $149M COVID-19 fraud schemes: Justice Department Full story
13. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner to receive honorary degree for philanthropic work Full story
14. Samsung expands capabilities of its healthcare TVs Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.
2. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.
3. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.