1. 16 health systems' labor costs — Mayo, Cleveland Clinic and more Full story
2. Why Epic doesn't sunset its software Full story
3. 20 hospitals, systems ranked on digital health performance Full story
4. Travel RN rates are unpredictable, but many execs are gaining control with a key combo of tech + analytics. Here's how they accurately project travel RN rates and gain a competitive edge in the labor market.
5. Optum VP leaves for Asia-based health tech company Full story
6. Boston Children's Hospital hiring AI prompt engineer for ChatGPT Full story
7. Hospitals should learn from Big Tech, Harvard Business Review says Full story
8. Today's contraceptive care environment. See how community clinic leaders and PCPs are responding to the rise in demand + breaking down barriers to care.
9. HHS investigating Tallahassee hospital IT breach Full story
10. Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals take over biotech company incubator Full story
11. Elizabeth Holmes loses bid to delay prison Full story
12. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it's risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.
13. Healthcare websites being flooded with fake requests, HHS says Full story
14. Johns Hopkins using facial recognition technology for stroke care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. There's no reason clinicians shouldn't be practicing at the top of their license in 2023. Take mundane work off their plates with these digital tools.
2. A high readmission rate is a bad look for your hospital. See how this Midwest hospital was able to cut readmissions by 18% in 4 years.
3. 46% of health plans say managing cost is a top challenge. See how leaders are using cloud technologies to keep a lid on rising IT costs and stay competitive here.