1. 98% of US hospital websites share patient data with third parties Full story
2. How much 3 health systems are paying for EHR installs Full story
3. Nonprofit hospitals that pay board members linked to less charity care Full story
4. 54% of nurse leaders cite capacity issues as the most frustrating part of their job. Ascension is helping nurse managers respond to capacity and throughput issues with these tools.
5. 6 health systems with credit rating upgrades Full story
6. Northwell taps Phillips as new monitoring partner Full story
7. Top lawmaker moves to block VA Oracle Cerner rollout until requirements are met Full story
8. Spring cleaning — but for IT leaders. Get tips to jumpstart application rationalization efforts and declutter your IT strategy here.
9. Tallahassee hospital says patient information breached during February cyberattack Full story
10. 7 hospitals and health systems seeking CIOs and chief medical information officers Full story
11. Mayo Clinic creating AI that can detect kidney transplant problems Full story
12. Siloed data systems don't have to hold up digital transformation. Achieve strong data management despite this challenge with tips from this discussion.
13. How VillageMD plans to expand to rural America Full story
14. Perioperative operating model reboot: MUSC Health's path to regain lost volume with LeanTaaS, Siemens Healthineers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
2. So much information, so little time. Becker's boils down what C-suite leaders need to know right now in 10 solutions-focused articles on today’s most pressing issues.
3. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.