1. CVS Health closes Signify acquisition Full story
2. The top 63 hospitals, health systems at managing their online reputations Full story
3. Report: No raises or promotions at Oracle Cerner in '23 Full story
4. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
5. What's the best hospital in the US? How Bard AI's response differed from ChatGPT Full story
6. How a ransomware attack at a Indiana hospital in '21 is still costing money today Full story
7. Elon Musk reportedly in talks with medical centers to do human trials with brain implant Full story
8. ECGs can still spell trouble in the clinical setting. Learn better ways to ensure consistent monitoring and how to keep wired-up patients more comfortable.
9. University of Miami Health first to deploy Epic EHR in mobile setting Full story
10. Orlando Health faces lawsuit alleging it shared patient data with Facebook Full story
11. Cedars-Sinai Health Ventures backs cardiac data startup to curtail missed diagnoses Full story
12. Static data isn't cutting it. Turn clinical data into actionable improvements with tips from this session.
13. Moffitt Cancer Center, Digital Medicine Society partner on 'Moonshot' digital health initiative Full story
14. Telehealth usage decreased by 79% from 2020 to 2021 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Does patient self-service technology make a difference? Learn the specific, tangible benefits for providers from patient self-service technologies.
2. Intermountain's secret to effective quality improvement? Empowering caregivers to explore data on their own. See how the system is boosting efficiency and lowering costs with this unique data strategy.
3. Digital technology flaws like software glitches and user errors can be difficult for both patients and staff. Here's how to solve for that and help advance healthcare's digital evolution.