1. 10 hospital CIOs share their recipes for health IT's 'special sauce' Full story
2. 6 top health systems, 17,061 open jobs Full story
3. Scripps Health faces employee wage lawsuit from Kronos attack Full story
4. System integration doesn't have to remain a stumbling block. Learn the 6 things to know when selecting an integration platform + which features really work.
5. Google will let patients book appointments via search engine Full story
6. Epic integrates software-based medicine platform Full story
7. Cybercriminals love legacy EHR data — they hate active archiving. Learn how to execute timely archiving initiatives and keep data safe during this virtual session. Watch now.
8. Highmark Health confirms data breach affecting up to 67,000 people Full story
9. 2 minutes — and traffic — may have cost Tufts Health $400M Full story
10. The 13 telehealth platforms physicians use the most Full story
11. Virtual care presents a host of digital opportunities for hospitals. Learn how leading health systems are taking advantage.
12. 5 lessons from COVID-19 data dashboard developers Full story
13. Microsoft hardens security after it suffers Lapsus$ breach Full story
14. IT is a growing source for energy consumption — CIOs play crucial role in lowering usage Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
2. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
3. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.