1. Oracle Cerner layoffs in Kansas City may number less than 500 Full story
2. 15 most, least innovative states Full story
3. Top success factors for each major EHR vendor Full story
4. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
5. Billings Clinic uses wearable tech to see what nurses see Full story
6. Northwell has 41 open Epic-related roles after selecting EHR giant as new vendor Full story
7. Instacart expands 'food as medicine' service with Boston Children's, Mount Sinai, UCSF Health Full story
8. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.
9. Why CVS, Walmart, Walgreens are betting on clinical trials Full story
10. Digital health market to be worth $1.3 trillion by 2030: 5 takeaways Full story
11. Health system CIOs focus on automation as other capital tech investments slump Full story
12. UCHealth is making the most of OR time and cutting staff overtime. Hear how in this session.
13. OSF HealthCare, Illinois State to launch healthcare innovation network Full story
14. AI-based digital health company used by CommonSpirit raises $25M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
2. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.
3. Digital technology flaws like software glitches and user errors can be difficult for both patients and staff. Here's how to solve for that and help advance healthcare's digital evolution.