1. 3 signs a health tech company won't be a good partner for your hospital Full story
2. Hospitals are investing in their workforce: Is it paying off? Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic announces 5 year collaboration with PathAI Full story
4. Disconnected systems remain a key challenge for healthcare IT leaders. Click here to learn what's changing that.
5. Colorado health system's email breach exposed 52,632 patients' protected information Full story
6. Epic releases new shared environment software service Full story
7. Does your patient data paint a whole picture? There's an accurate, affordable way to connect data across your enterprise. Here's how.
8. NYC Health + Hospitals plans 874 layoffs when universal contact tracing ends Full story
9. Riverview Health names new CIO, COO Full story
10. VA EHR glitch caused hospital and associated clinics to stop taking patients Full story
11. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
12. Fellow patient charged in slaying of man at Washington, DC, psych hospital Full story
13. The new tech scene is beyond Silicon Valley Full story
14. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.
2. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.
3. Virtual nurses are vital to the future of care delivery. Here's how to seamlessly integrate them to your teams.