1. Blind advocacy group sues Epic, again
2. Ochsner Health programs borrow from Apple store model
3. Physician viewpoint: EHR gag clauses perpetuate patient safety hazards
4. Clinical communication comes of age - A new mobile maturity model to drive long-term value and ROI. Click here to register for the webinar.
Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 200 terrific speakers at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here
. | Join 140+ physician speakers and keynotes Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff at Becker's Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 13-15. Register here
. | Join Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference ever with keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary, October 9-12. Register here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Oscar Health's telemedicine use 5 times greater than health insurance average
7. Information technology and population health. Click here to learn the top 6 capabilities to look for in a population health management solution.
8. Microsoft discontinues Band wearable, health dashboard apps
9. The chief digital officer: Determining the need, defining the role
10. Quest Diagnostics combines chief information, digital officer role
11. Protect your hospital from cyber threats with a multifactor authentication strategy. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how. 12.
4 notes on Lyft in healthcare