1. Change Healthcare possibly weighing sale of assets ahead of UnitedHealth deal Full story
2. Health stock sell-off poised to hit worst drop since 2009 Full story
3. Does virtual care save money? Cigna study says yes, up to $141 per visit Full story
4. A digital identity system offers secure access, reduced risks + more. Click here for 4 things you need to get started.
5. Cybersecurity incident takes down Kentucky hospital's phone lines Full story
6. Cedars-Sinai's EHR tool saves nurses hours per week Full story
7. Telepsychiatry is no longer a "nice-to-have." See why more hospitals are rolling out 24/7 emergency telepsychiatry programs here.
8. Female clinicians spend more time in the EHR, study finds Full story
9. These 7 hospitals are ending inpatient care Full story
10. What determines whether people share digital health information? Context and opinion Full story
11. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
12. Person shot in New York hospital waiting room Full story
13. DHS warns of potential Russian cyberattack on US Full story
14. 3 lessons from CIOs leading organizational change Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED: Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.