1. Mayo Clinic collaborates with Veritas Genetics on whole-genome sequencing
Microsoft partners with Adaptive Biotechnologies to 'decode' immune systems with AI
3. EHR data show this year's flu season similar to 2014-15's aggressive outbreak: 5 things to know
4. How do you feel about value-based payments? Complete this survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting in April
5. Presidents Bush and Clinton, and brilliant thinker Sarah
Kliff as well as Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson, Mayo CEO John Noseworthy, Woman's Hospital CEO and former AHA Chair Teri Fontenot to Keynote Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting this April. Register here. | 80+ Sessions Featuring a Great Combination of Health IT's Impact on Clinical and Business Issues at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2018. Register here.
6. 'We hate H3N2': 3 reasons this year's flu season could get worse
7. Improve patient collection efficiency without disrupting satisfaction Learn more
8. Gene-editing tech CRISPR may not work in humans: 5 things to know
9. Study: Social determinants of health data don't enhance predictive models for social service referrals
10. Down the halls of Epic's campus: Treehouses, waterfalls & more - 8 things to know Full story
11. The Hospital's Clear Path to Improving Care Delivery" provides trends and best practices to help hospitals improve care delivery in three key areas.
12. Neighborhood factors can predict risk of heart failure
13. Meditech, Arcadia Healthcare Solutions collaborate to integrate data from claims, EHRs
14. Froedtert taps PeraHealth for clinical surveillance, predictive analytics