1. Mayo, Kaiser among companies investing $110M into 'hospital-at-home' venture Full story
2. ONC releases data standard for patient addresses: 4 things to know Full story
3. Microsoft warns of continued Log4j exploitation attempts Full story
4. Is your organization ready to integrate behavioral health? Take a free, simple Integrated Behavioral Health Readiness Assessment to understand how technology can maximize the impact of your approach to integrated care.
5. Illinois hospital closes, terminates staff Full story
6. Viewpoint: How the tech boom is changing medicine Full story
7. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
8. 10 hospitals with the highest contract labor expenses Full story
9. R1 RCM to acquire Cloudmed in deal valued at $4.1B Full story
10. 19% of US hospitals critically understaffed, 21% anticipate shortages: Numbers by state Full story
11. Physician documentation should no longer be a burden. Click here for a modern solution.
12. Healthcare cloud security: 3 things you should look out for Full story
13. Google's 8 most recent health-related job openings Full story
14. Lee Health to waive telehealth fee during COVID-19 influx Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
2. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.
3. Four questions held Lehigh Valley Health Network's strategic planning back. Learn how they found answers.