1. 3 Bayfront Health hospitals rebrand as ShorePoint Health Full story
2. 12 healthcare inventions among Time's '100 Best Inventions of 2021' Full story
3. Tight marketing budget? These 7 hospital execs have advice Full story
4. The rise of healthcare consumers: Explore why providers need to look to consumer brands to meet digital demands of patients.
5. Louisiana pharmacy marketer sentenced in $180M fraud scheme Full story
6. 'Vaccine' crowned as Merriam-Webster's 2021 word of the year Full story
7. Michigan health system unveils new name Full story
8. Americans still see COVID-19 as biggest healthcare threat Full story
9. The Digital Front Door® solution is the answer to a more convenient, accessible, consumer-grade care experience in healthcare. Click here to learn more.
10. Viewpoint: Are all digital health startups becoming clinics? Full story
11. HCA to build 3 hospitals in Florida Full story
12. Chicago health systems team up to promote healthcare careers Full story
13. Hospitals are only as strong as their IT — learn how to optimize security & performance.
- A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
- It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
- Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
2. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
3. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.