1. NY hospital association spent $8.5M on ad campaign to bring patients back, but hospitals still reporting low volumes Full story
2. How the US is preparing for flu season: 6 things to know Full story
3. 10 highest-funded US digital health startups Full story
4. How to protect your organization's digital identity amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. IBM Watson Health to add community health, equity measures to future rankings through Johns Hopkins partnership Full story
6. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: How will we rebuild trust with patients now and after COVID-19? Full story
7. The IT investments to keep health systems from falling behind the competition Full story
8. Health Catalyst grows with Northwell partnership, revenue cycle acquisition: 4 details Full story
9. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Stanford introduces AI program to improve patient care Full story
11. Nanobyte insights: Children's Hospital Los Angeles' first chief innovation officer shares his thoughts on healthcare innovation Full story
12. 3 health systems relying more on big tech during the pandemic Full story
13. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.