1. No 'cookie-cutter' wellness apps: Why Providence, Prime Healthcare and Memorial Hermann built their own Full story
2. Montefiore receives $100M donation Full story
3. Intermountain advances partnership with NFL's Las Vegas Raiders Full story
4. Remote care programs & the 'quintuple aim' go hand in hand. Learn how systems like Mass General Brigham are improving access + seeing 70% reduction in 30-day readmissions among home hospital patients.
5. AI wars: How Meta and Alphabet are facing off Full story
6. Nevada hospital rebrands amid $29M expansion Full story
7. Healthcare marketers to increase spending on TikTok ads Full story
8. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
9. TV producer donates $30M to Cedars-Sinai Full story
10. Patients prefer to receive test results in online portals, survey finds Full story
11. 'Black boxes' make their way into hospital ORs Full story
12. Walking the digital transformation tightrope — 2 leaders share the secret to balancing innovation and scalability with EHR compliance and security here.
13. 15 best, worst states for physicians in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
2. 46% of health plans say managing cost is a top challenge. See how leaders are using cloud technologies to keep a lid on rising IT costs and stay competitive here.
3. Payers can't escape the rising costs hitting healthcare — 63% of health plan execs foresee 6%-10% provider price increases in the next year. Learn what top payers are doing to offset skyrocketing expenses.