1. 10 latest hospital closures Full story
2. Mass General Brigham's net income rises to $3.2B Full story
3. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. More hospitals are eyeing a switch from reprocessing to single-use endoscopes. Here's why.
5. Florida man charged in $38M UnitedHealth, BCBS false claims scheme Full story
6. For-profit hospital M&A update: 12 deals involving CHS, Tenet and HCA Full story
7. 9 Minnesota hospital CEOs run ad sounding alarm over COVID surge Full story
8. How Ascension, CommonSpirit and Trinity fared last quarter Full story
9. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.
10. US COVID-19 cases up 37% in 1 week: 8 CDC stats to know Full story
11. 2 US health systems plan international expansions Full story
12. MedPAC mulling payment boost recommendation for hospitals in 2023 Full story
13. Hefty fines for not complying with price transparency are on the way. Here's how hospitals can avoid them.
14. 16 healthcare organizations suspending COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
15. Physician assistant salary by state — Alaska is No. 1 at $150,430 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.
2. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
3. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.