1. Hospitals, health systems see mergers as path to survival Full story
2. UnitedHealth Group expecting $360B in revenue next year Full story
3. Fired CEO sues MetroHealth over alleged open meetings law violations Full story
4. With nearly 70% of hospitals expected to end 2022 in the red, CFOs are counting on their revenue cycle partners to deliver on their commitments now more than ever. See how CFOs rank their current partners in this RCM outsourcing comparison report.
5. When layoffs arrive 'quickly and less thoughtfully' Full story
6. ChristianaCare business unit to market surgeries, services to employers Full story
7. Montefiore reports 2nd straight loss as investment returns slump Full story
8. Children's Minnesota's digital transformation is helping 'serve more patients in new ways,' CFO says Full story
9. In some 3rd-party leases, hospitals may pay the cost of their buildings 3 or 4 times over. See how this nonprofit health system sidestepped traditional leasing models to slash occupancy costs here.
10. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
11. No Surprises Act disputes hit 'logjam' as lawsuit looms Full story
12. Phoenix Children's reports $120M loss even as revenues stay strong Full story
13. Shuttered Kansas hospital up for auction Full story
14. 5 health systems seeking revenue cycle vice presidents Full story
15. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.
2. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
3. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.