1. 8 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
2. 10 states challenge healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
3. HHS to invest additional $785M for hard-hit COVID-19 populations Full story
4. Hospitals could lose over $323 billion in 2021. To survive, hospitals and health systems need the right combination of revenue cycle technology, expertise and well-honed best practices are needed. Learn more.
5. The downsides of 'merger mania' in healthcare Full story
6. Midwest is nation's current COVID-19 hotspot: Snapshot of 4 states Full story
7. ProHealth to open new Wisconsin hospital in January Full story
8. 11 healthcare execs nearing retirement Full story
9. 8 out of 10 hospitals offer telehealth programs, but not all are thriving. Learn what's working and where telehealth fits in your long-term strategy.
10. Health systems should not rely on physicians to discuss patient costs, study suggests Full story
11. 100 of the largest hospitals and health systems in America Full story
12. Alabama system offers nurses $18K sign-on bonus Full story
13. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
14. Colorado reactivates crisis standards of care for healthcare staffing Full story
15. 8 recent donations to hospitals, health systems Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.
2. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
3. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.