1. Kaiser defrauded Medicare of $1B, Justice Department alleges Full story
2. LifePoint, Kindred to create new company with 79 hospitals: 8 things to know Full story
3. Atrium, Novant battle for hospital beds in North Carolina Full story
4. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
5. 11 hospital projects worth $1.5B or more Full story
6. COVID-19 moving toward endemic in New York City, health officials say Full story
7. $26.8B of COVID-19 relief fund remains unused, nonprofit says Full story
8. New York hospital suspends nonemergency surgeries, cites staff shortage Full story
9. Want to build a more resilient supply chain? Get expert insights on where to start here.
10. Cook County Health names permanent CFO Full story
11. Luminis Health invests $29M in employee recruitment, retainment Full story
12. UChicago Medicine plans expansion, microhospital in Indiana Full story
13. Dashboards alone can't improve infusion scheduling. See what made the difference for UCSF Health here.
14. Froedtert paid $29.9M for majority stake in Wisconsin hospital Full story
15. Vaccine mandates are affecting C-suite recruitment: Here's how Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Medical knowledge doubles every 73 days. Learn 3 ways to help your clinical teams keep up here.
2. There are 3 steps needed to improve the patient financial experience — learn them here.
3. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.