1. Fitch: No rating fallout for CommonSpirit amid cyberattack Full story
2. Saint Luke's Health System to close 2 hospitals Full story
3. Where health systems are spending their AI dollars Full story
4. Paper billing creates financial and environmental waste. Here's how a secure, digitally enabled patient experience can save money and reduce waste.
5. Oregon hospitals setting up 'roadblocks' to financial assistance programs, report says Full story
6. J&J weighs workforce cuts before consumer health business spinoff Full story
7. Bozeman Health chair resigns after physicians' no-confidence vote Full story
8. Grand View Health names new CFO Full story
9. The most successful hospitals tackle denials from all sides. Get expert strategies to quickly resolve denied claims and prevent future ones to maximize reimbursement.
10. 65% of hospitals have published 'robust' negotiated rates, report says Full story
11. Kaiser, union reach deal to end 10-week mental health strike Full story
12. US unveils plan to boost pandemic preparedness: 4 key objectives Full story
13. Mayo Clinic tops off 11-story research tower in $5.6B innovation hub Full story
14. What 4 generations want from employers Full story
15. Are you sure you have the tools needed to engage patient payments? Collect more money, faster with this easy-to-use strategy.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
3. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.