1. University Hospitals cuts 443 administrative jobs Full story
2. Essentia Health, Marshfield Clinic discuss merger Full story
3. Bezos family gifts $710M to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center Full story
4. Stop the guessing game. Learn how to accurately assess returns on automation investments and identify key financial and productivity metrics here.
5. CommonSpirit Health confirms ransomware attack Full story
6. Meet the CFO of the newly rebranded Beaumont, Spectrum system Full story
7. New Mexico hospital sued over alleged illegal debt collections Full story
8. Noom lays off about 500 employees; CFO exits Full story
9. Hospitals that aren't prepared for CURES Act penalties are at a serious financial risk. Here's how to prepare.
10. Medical debt 'collections machine' restarting in Wisconsin after pandemic pause: report Full story
11. Atlanta officials hold off on plan to turn Wellstar hospital into equity center Full story
12. Viewpoint: What 'quiet firing' looks like at hospitals Full story
13. 10 best MBA programs, per Fortune Full story
14. USDA awards $110M toward improving rural healthcare Full story
15. The most successful hospitals tackle denials from all sides. Get expert strategies to quickly resolve denied claims and prevent future ones to maximize reimbursement.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for health systems to think outside of the inpatient care model. Meet patients where they're at and reap the benefits of serving high-acuity patients at home.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. What digital options do patients really expect out of healthcare organizations? These patient survey findings offer a roadmap for where to direct resources.