1. 11 latest hospital closures Full story
2. Texas governor bans COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
3. Possible strike looms for 28,000 Kaiser workers in Southern California Full story
4. The anesthesiologist shortage is severe. Here's how to minimize its effects on your ORs.
5. Northwell shifting staff to direct contracting model Full story
6. Why 12 hospitals received credit rating upgrades Full story
7. US to join suit against Tennessee health system alleging $800M in fraud Full story
8. Dana-Farber reverses trustee investment policy Full story
9. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
10. Kansas hospitals split $50M to boost nurse pay Full story
11. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during pandemic Full story
12. Investor pushes sale of Healthcare Trust of America, citing underperformance Full story
13. Why do patients miss payments? 2 studies involving RCM leaders + patients might have the answer. Click here to find out.
14. California hospital begins $125M expansion Full story
15. Maine health system closes neonatal ICU after staff resign over vaccination mandate Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
2. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
3. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.