1. HCA could face federal probe Full story
2. 9 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
3. House passes prior authorization reform bill: 4 things to know Full story
4. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
5. 3 guarantees travel nurses would need from their hospitals to return Full story
6. FBI: Hackers are targeting healthcare payment processors Full story
7. 10 latest hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
8. Average base salaries for 18 physician specialties Full story
9. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
10. UnitedHealth beats class-action lawsuit over facility fees Full story
11. 2022 the most financially difficult year for hospitals, health systems since start of pandemic Full story
12. New York hospital to cut jobs, restructure leadership Full story
13. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
14. Oversight panel created for 2 California hospitals after $29M settlement Full story
15. 13 women making moves in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.
2. Traditional clinical documentation is heading for extinction. CIOs share a roadmap to its reinvention here.
3. Every health system wants to accelerate its research. Starting with synthetic data can jump start the process. Find out how here.