1. 3 hospitals announce closures in 1 week Full story
2. Kaiser's Q2 operating income jumps to $741M, margin hits 2.9% Full story
3. HHS loses another No Surprises Act lawsuit Full story
4. Your ASC is capable of doing so much more. Learn how to maximize your surgery center's performance here.
5. University of Iowa to acquire troubled 234-bed hospital Full story
6. 10 top ways physicians earn secondary income Full story
7. CHS revenue broken down by payer Full story
8. 3 health systems closing emergency departments Full story
9. How are hospitals leveling up financial planning strategies in hard times? Hint: It's not with old tactics. Find out more from these experts — live.
10. IU Health revenue broken down by payer Full story
11. Lawmakers butt heads on private equity in healthcare Full story
12. CFO resignation at Bellin Gundersen won't disrupt newly combined system Full story
13. 12 hospitals, health systems raising workers' pay Full story
14. Texas health system paid $5B in 2022 wages Full story
15. Organizations might be neglecting this approach when working to improve cardiac outcomes. Learn more here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Organizations are ditching the "call center" in favor of the "contact center." Learn the difference + why it matters to patients here.
2. Stop spending thousands of dollars on products that go unused. See how the right inventory partner can prevent overstocking, spot hoarding and reduce the risk of expired products being used in patient care.
3. Your organization may be putting protected health information at risk. Learn how to effectively manage vendor risk here.