1. Hospital days cash on hand dips 17% Full story
2. UHS posts $171.3M gain in Q2 Full story
3. Ammon Bundy, co-defendants to pay $52.5M in Idaho system harassment lawsuit Full story
4. If there's one thing the healthcare C-suite needs in 2023, it's agility. In this how-to, experts unveil new approaches to financial planning — are yours outdated? Find out here.
5. Hospital CEO turnover slows Full story
6. 300+ rural hospitals at immediate risk of closure Full story
7. Nearly 1 in 5 workers are 'loud quitting': Gallup Full story
8. Nuvance Health downgraded as system faces 'pivotal' quarters ahead Full story
9. Many hospital leaders are sleeping on a key opportunity for growth. See what it is here.
10. AHA: Price transparency report 'mischaracterizes' hospitals' compliance Full story
11. US healthcare spending to grow 10% annually through 2028, report says Full story
12. 14 recent state legislative actions supporting site-neutral payments Full story
13. California hospital looks to secure $40M loan to stave off closure Full story
14. 35 hospitals, health systems among America's best employers for women: Forbes Full story
15. Feds are cracking down on medical credit cards and 3rd-party loans. See what it means for health systems' patient financing options here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Organizations are ditching the "call center" in favor of the "contact center." Learn the difference + why it matters to patients here.
2. CMS' Star Ratings program can be full of surprises for hospitals. Learn 7 ways to better navigate the process + improve outcomes here.
3. Payers that don't prioritize the member experience will fall behind. Execs from Highmark Health, McKinsey & more share strategies for boosting customer satisfaction — and revenue — in this free e-book.