1. ProMedica lays off unspecified number of employees in wake of financial challenges Full story
2. 148 best US hospitals, per Money and Leapfrog Full story
3. Georgia hospital names Jared Kirby CFO Full story
4. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
5. SSM Health adds 600 providers through SLUCare Physician Group partnership Full story
6. Michigan hospital secures $11M in state funds to stay open Full story
7. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
8. RNs among essential workers least satisfied with wage increases Full story
9. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
10. Virginia county's only hospital expected to reopen by 2023 Full story
11. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
12. Methodist Hospital of Southern California joins Keck Medicine of USC Full story
13. 18% of healthcare.gov claims are denied, Kaiser Family Foundation finds Full story
14. Mississippi to review BCBS' network adequacy amid contract fallout with UMMC Full story
15. Worst health system data breaches of 2022, according to Wired Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
2. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.
3. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.