1. 66 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
2. BJC, Saint Luke's merger could give system 'upper hand' with insurers Full story
3. Penn Medicine exits US News rankings, plans its own dashboard Full story
4. Assess the U.S. hospital landscape with data-driven dashboards on hospital FTEs, revenue, beds and other business metrics — state by state. View the dashboards via Insights on MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
5. 15 states where nonprofit hospitals see highest expenses Full story
6. Former Virginia governor wants VCU Health president to resign Full story
7. MU Health Care 'in good shape' to hit $45M margin goal, CFO says Full story
8. Connecticut health system has 'highly problematic' 16 days of cash on hand Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
10. 7 hospitals, health systems raising workers' pay Full story
11. Physician-owned hospitals have lower commercial, cash prices for common services: Study Full story
12. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
13. Nurses per capita, ranked by state Full story
14. Some hospitals may be one ransomware attack away from closing Full story
15. Allegheny Health Network increased self-service payments by 25% in just 6 months. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. NYC Health + Hospitals and Allegheny Health Network are making personalized patient payments a priority. Here's how.
2. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
3. Payers that don't prioritize the member experience will fall behind. Execs from Highmark Health, McKinsey & more share strategies for boosting customer satisfaction — and revenue — in this free e-book.