1. Ochsner names new CFO Full story
2. California hospital to lay off 'over 100' employees Full story
3. Medicaid disenrollments top 1 million Full story
4. 98% of mid-sized hospitals anticipate supplementing existing revenue cycle software with outsourcing services in 2023. See how healthcare executives rate their existing RCM outsourcing vendors in this comparison report by KLAS Research.
5. Colorado hospital CEO: Intermountain's insurance plan 'keeping us up at night' Full story
6. Employment of RNs, by state Full story
7. AHA urges CMS to update pay, scrap productivity cut in 2024 Full story
8. 10 health systems and their debt levels Full story
9. Digital transformation has rapidly expanded over the last few years and we are conducting a benchmark study on adoption, challenges and opportunities for medical providers. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. Jobs could be added as Guthrie Clinic absorbs Lourdes Hospital, CEO says Full story
11. Physician net worth: Which specialties see over $5M, under $500K Full story
12. Vanderbilt University Hospital president steps down Full story
13. Cash-strapped Colorado hospital increases expenses, fails to file annual report Full story
14. Thomas Jefferson University outlook turns negative Full story
15. Compliance penalties cut into the bottom line. Listen here to decrease your risk + remain CMS compliant amid policy changes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
2. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
3. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.