1. 10 specialties with the largest increases, decreases to travel nurse pay Full story
2. Allina Health not alone in refusing treatment for indebted patients: Lown Institute Full story
3. 54 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
4. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
5. HCA hospitals make 12 executive changes Full story
6. NewYork-Presbyterian sued after physician allegedly drugged, assaulted patient Full story
7. 5 states reviewing healthcare M&A oversight Full story
8. Aggressive 'plan pricing and value' helps grow Kaiser's health plan, corporate treasurer says Full story
9. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
10. Temporary administrator personally owes Texas hospital's tax debt, court finds Full story
11. US healthcare workers walk off the job: 7 strikes in 2023 Full story
12. UPMC leader now in charge of 18 hospitals Full story
13. 8 payer CFO moves in the 1st half of 2023 Full story
14. Northwell hospital unveils $92M expansion project Full story
15. Ready or not, healthcare delivery is changing. See how outpatient services can be your hospital's greatest defense against major healthcare disruptors.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Allegheny Health Network increased self-service payments by 25% in just 6 months. Here's how.
2. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
3. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.