1. Physicians acquire 35-hospital system from private equity firm Full story
2. 29 hospital bankruptcies in 2020 Full story
3. Kettering Health closes operating rooms at Ohio hospital Full story
4. Data integration and the path to better revenue health — A crisis recovery conversation. Click here to attend.
5. Hospitals seek $52B in emergency funding
6. Private equity lands $1.5B in Medicare loans
7. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
8. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. COVID-19 activity by region: Where cases are rising, falling Full story
10. Baystate Health to return $63M in COVID-19 relief after funding errors Full story
11. California seeks legislation to slow healthcare mergers, protect competition Full story
12. Revenue integrity, ROI and optimized spending still matter. Click here for up-to-date reports on healthcare finance during uncertain times.
13. North Dakota health system lays off 167 workers due to pandemic Full story
14. Allegheny Health Network records $98M loss in Q1 Full story
15. 9 healthcare leaders respond to protests over racial disparities, excessive police force Full story