1. Providence posts $1.1B loss in Q1 Full story
2. Emory Healthcare to furlough, cut hours of up to 1,500 workers Full story
3. HCA halts plan for freestanding ER in Virginia
4. Drowning in data: A practical guide to navigate healthcare's data ocean. Click here to find out how to make your organization's data work for you.
5. 4 hospitals bringing back furloughed employees Full story
6. Cigna, CVS, Walmart, DaVita and Encompass return federal bailout funds Full story
7. 20 healthcare companies with biggest annual profits Full story
8. Specialty pharmacy is the key to health system/health plan collaboration. Click here to learn how to leverage that relationship.
9. COVID-19 pushes Cleveland Clinic to $39.9M operating loss in Q1 Full story
10. Mass General Brigham CFO: 5 insights on remote work & how to bring employees back onsite Full story
11. WHO warns of 'second peak' before second wave Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
- Identify the ROI: How hospitals can achieve sustainable innovation in an era of uncertainty. Click here to read the white paper.
- Need to ensure revenue integrity? Click here to learn how strengthen billing compliance and RCM.
- How one Illinois physician group increased its annual Medicare Advantage reimbursement by $1.9M. Click here to read the case study.
13. OIG to audit $50B of hospital bailout funds Full story
14. Hospitals not entitled to additional payments after 'two-midnight' rate cut Full story