1. Kaiser, Cleveland Clinic and more: 6 nonprofit systems back in the black Full story
2. PeaceHealth to close 5 clinics, cut 69 jobs Full story
3. June 1 Medicare payments at risk if debt ceiling not resolved Full story
4. Six big themes emerged from the Becker's Hospital Review 13th Annual Meeting, which was powered by more than 6,800 minutes of conversation with top health system leaders this spring. To catch up, join MyBHC free of charge to access the 24-page recap with thoughts from 24 executives from 20 hospitals and health systems.
5. Mass General Brigham margins rebound amid $361M net gain in Q2 Full story
6. Judge dismisses 2 claims in fired MetroHealth CEO's lawsuit against system Full story
7. UW Medicine, Premera Blue Cross could split July 1, affecting 175,000 Full story
8. CarePoint seeks financial support after safety-net hospitals convert to nonprofits Full story
9. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
10. Mercy Health to split with Elevance managed care plans July 1 without new contract Full story
11. Inova Health's heart center changes name after $75M gift Full story
12. CommonSpirit joins with Siemens to acquire radiology vendor Full story
13. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center names COO Full story
14. Best Buy founder donates $20M to Florida health system Full story
15. Patients today are demanding a digital-first healthcare experience. Make sure your organization can meet that demand with these tips.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
2. With the healthcare labor shortage expected to reach 3.2 million workers by 2026, boosting workforce efficiency needs to be a priority today. Watch now to hear three industry experts discuss how to optimize workflows, fight burnout and more.
3. A 'cultural shift' at Presbyterian Healthcare led to a revenue cycle so efficient, an industry org awarded them 7x. Hear their method in detail, on demand — here.