1. 2 Mercy execs retire early to help address financial fallout Full story
2. Which health systems received the biggest CARES Act bailouts? Full story
3. 'All other options have been exhausted': UW Medicine furloughs 1,500 Full story
4. With COVID-19, many challenges lie ahead. We are committed to supporting our partners by implementing strategies and developing resources that address those challenges. To learn more, click here to visit our resource page.
5. Prospect Medical Group to add 10,000 physicians with 3 acquisitions Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
7. Updates on some $500M+ healthcare capital projects Full story
8. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease.
9. Henry Ford Health grapples with $36M operating loss in Q1 Full story
10. Investment group buys Ohio hospital Full story
11. Lee Health offers voluntary buyouts, summer sabbaticals to shore up finances Full story
12. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
13. Michigan Medicine accused of exploiting 1,300 resident physicians in labor dispute Full story
14. States ranked by confirmed COVID-19 cases Full story