1. CMS offers hospitals $1.9B in incentive payments Full story
2. 20 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
3. UMass Memorial CEO commits to no layoffs, furloughs despite financial hit Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease
5. Hospitals blast CMS decision to double down on price transparency Full story
6. 20 largest healthcare companies in the world
7. Loyola Medicine CEO, physicians take pay cuts amid pandemic Full story
8. For finance leaders, the pandemic has ushered in a great deal of uncertainty, but with uncertainty comes opportunity. Click here to learn more about telehealth, ideas to improve the patient financial experience and sustainable innovation.
9. Christus Health records $81.6M loss in first 3 quarters of fiscal year Full story
10. Haven CEO Dr. Atul Gawande steps down to focus on COVID-19 Full story
11. 10 cities most, least likely to bounce back from pandemic Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
- The evolution of data analytics: 10 must-reads for health IT leaders.
- Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.
- Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.
13. Pandemic delays UMass Memorial's acquisition of Harrington HealthCare Full story
14. Nurses say changing guidelines, unsafe conditions are pushing them to quit Full story