1. Jefferson hospital to end acute care, emergency services Full story
2. CVS closes $10.6B acquisition of Oak Street Health Full story
3. CHS reports $50M negative swing on income in Q1 Full story
4. Bad RCM automation can do more harm than good. Learn what automation is right for your healthcare organization and more in this discussion.
5. IU Health posts $311.7M net gain in Q1 Full story
6. Frederick hospital cuts 150 positions, restructuring 40 others Full story
7. Emory Healthcare taps UPMC exec as CEO Full story
8. North Carolina lawmakers want to exempt UNC Health from federal antitrust laws Full story
9. By now, you're familiar with hospitals' financial troubles. But how are execs actually responding? Unpack 2023 trends in this session.
10. In markets with less payer competition, hospitals get lower reimbursements: Study Full story
11. CommonSpirit adds 5 Utah hospitals Full story
12. Quorum to sell Illinois hospital Full story
13. Boston Children’s settles for $15M after baby dies during sleep study Full story
14. Intermountain inks Surgery Partners deal to ramp up ASC growth Full story
15. RCM teams need more time. Learn how automation in healthcare can free up staff time and speed up transactional processes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Uncomplicate ED billing: Maximize billable revenue in 2023 with these key practices.
2. Stop wasting valuable resources on subpar revenue cycle management. See how Mount Sinai streamlined its revenue cycle by simplifying its payments processes here.
3. More No Surprises Act requirements are coming: Watch now to learn what they are and what to do about it.