1. Providence's annual operating loss swells to $714M Full story
2. New York health system plans 874 layoffs when universal contact tracing ends Full story
3. Hospitals are investing in their workforce: Is it paying off? Full story
4. Empathy elevates simply treating a patient into truly caring for them. Convert connections into patient engagement and loyalty — learn how.
5. Florida health system CEO resigns Full story
6. House passes spending bill after $15.6B in pandemic aid dropped Full story
7. MyMichigan Health CEO Dr. Diane Postler-Slattery, husband die in plane crash Full story
8. Russia-Ukraine conflict's impact on US health supply chain — 4 expert takes Full story
9. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
10. Anthem plans to change name, rebrand Full story
11. Healthcare worker shortages go mainstream Full story
12. 12 physicians sentenced in $250M billing fraud scheme Full story
13. Cyber security requires a strong defense. Click here to learn how to secure your data with AI-driven network detection.
14. Maryland health system board chair abruptly resigns Full story
15. Agency staff cost New Jersey hospitals $670M in 2021 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.
3. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.