1. The health systems bucking the price transparency trend Full story
2. 17 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
3. Indiana lawmakers propose large fines for expensive hospital care Full story
4. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
5. Jon Foster nets raise with promotion to HCA COO Full story
6. How UVA Health aims to grow over the next 10 years Full story
7. Cedars-Sinai generates $15.4B in economic benefit to Southern California Full story
8. Interim Cleveland Clinic CFO returning to revenue cycle executive director role Full story
9. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
10. Are CFOs misreading the market on telehealth? Full story
11. Maine hospital makes 'difficult but necessary decision' to close maternity unit Full story
12. 'A breath less stressful': Hospital capacity woes persist after tripldemic's peak Full story
13. Banner pays $1.25M after data breach that affected nearly 3 million people Full story
14. Parkview Health reports net losses ahead of UCHealth merger Full story
15. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.
3. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gundersen Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.