1. Where COVID-19 cases are up, down and flat — state by state Full story
2. Minnesota healthcare workers call on hospital CEOs to act on staffing crisis Full story
3. California to require boosters for healthcare workers Full story
4. Penn Medicine met revenue cycle labor shortages with revolutionary efficiency — here's how.
5. Employers increasingly confused about vaccine mandates Full story
6. Premier Health taps new CEO Full story
7. Industry experts discuss how hospitals can improve care for patients receiving dialysis, while cutting costs and mitigating risks, by incorporating a dedicated team of Inpatient Services specialists into their staffing model. Listen here.
8. States turn to National Guard for hospital staffing help: 5 updates Full story
9. What we do and don't know about this flu season: 9 notes Full story
10. New Jersey governor creates program to reduce healthcare costs Full story
11. Opportunities to improve clinical care are endless. Lower readmissions, combat hospital-acquired conditions and reduce care variation. Click here to register.
11. ER physicians sue Envision, accuse firm of practicing corporate medicine Full story
12. 10 worst cities for physician pay in 2021 Full story
13. 10 best cities for physician pay 2021 Full story
14. What 11 hospital CEOs told Becker's in 2021 Full story
15. Amid experts' warnings, cloth masks might be knives in omicron's gunfight Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
2. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.
3. Health systems can't be consumer-friendly without complete data — learn more here.