1. Brigham and Women's nurses accuse Mass General Brigham leaders of defying state order limiting surgeries Full story
2. Could a decade-long war for talent be looming? Full story
3. Berkshire Health Systems CEO to retire after 28 years Full story
4. Aligning people, policies + tech across sites can deliver impressive financial results. Click here to learn how CommonSpirit does it.
5. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. Biden releases 2,700-item to-do list: 5 healthcare updates Full story
7. 9 Minnesota hospital CEOs run ad sounding alarm over COVID surge Full story
8. CHS lead director and longtime board member dies Full story
9. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
10. UnityPoint explores selling 3 hospitals to Carle Health Full story
11. Appeals court refuses to reinstate CMS vaccine rule Full story
12. Walmart's key healthcare moves in 2021: A timeline Full story
13. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
14. Corner Office: The reason Cleveland Clinic Florida CEO rarely feels the need to recharge Full story
15. 46 top hospitals, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
2. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
3. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.