1. Tennessee county officials vote to fire Blount Memorial Hospital board members Full story
2. Dr. Stephen Mansfield, former CEO of Methodist Health System, named dean of Texas business school Full story
3. The 15 best, worst states for jobs Full story
4. Optum, CVS and Anthem have all invested in value-based care. Here's how to get your staff onboard for the next chapter of healthcare.
5. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Hazel Hawkins explores options, holds off filing for bankruptcy Full story
7. 'The floodgates opened': Flu hits hospitals Full story
8. 15 cities where Gen Z hires are flocking Full story
9. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
10. Kaiser Permanente names CEO of new Colorado, Washington unit Full story
11. 5 reasons hospitals are ramping up emergency preparations Full story
12. Oregon nurses urge district attorney to investigate Providence for alleged 'wage theft' Full story
13. Nursing turnover is costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
14. Mount Sinai reports $241M loss amid investment pressures Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.