1. 12 more states challenge healthcare worker vaccination mandate Full story
2. Hackensack Meridian Health CEO: Lessons on a successful COVID-19 mandate Full story
3. Former Sanford Health CEO got $49M payout after abrupt departure Full story
4. Hospitals could lose over $323 billion in 2021. To survive, hospitals and health systems need the right combination of revenue cycle technology, expertise and well-honed best practices are needed. Learn more.
5. At UPMC CEO Leslie Davis' table, conflicting opinions are welcome Full story
6. Where labor negotiations stand at Kaiser: 10 things to know Full story
7. Stop RCM problems before they start. Here are ways analytics can help.
8. Wyoming hospital CEO urges staff not to leave over federal vaccination mandate Full story
9. California hospital district names CEO after leader's resignation Full story
10. Saint Vincent Hospital CEO refutes rumors of end to 8-month nurses strike Full story
11. Hear a former FDA commissioner & leading health systems explain how AI is transforming healthcare. Click here to register for the event.
12. Emory leader to step down Full story
13. Amazon Care has a new customer: Hilton Full story
14. JPMorgan's health venture building out leadership team Full story
15. Healthcare sees strongest job growth of 2021: 5 details Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.