1. 6 recent CEO, CFO resignations from hospitals, health systems Full story
2. California hospital that fired CEO files for bankruptcy Full story
3. At hospital where nurse called 911, 'zero candidates interviewing' for ED roles, says president Full story
4. Looking to improve finances while reducing cyber risk? Learn how to level up your capital planning by including cybersecurity and clinical asset management.
5. 6 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
6. 4 health measures on the Nov. 8 ballot Full story
7. Iowa health center replacing CEO after employee death Full story
8. Walgreens CEO calls Summit Health deal 'transformational': 5 key moves behind it Full story
9. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
10. 3 hospitals mulling rural emergency hospital conversions Full story
11. Mississippi hospital lays off dozens of workers Full story
12. Children's hospitals to Congress: Kids can't wait for federal support Full story
13. The 10 most expensive states for healthcare Full story
14. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
15. Unlocking peak performance: a perspective on what health care delivery can learn from Formula One racing Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
3. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.