1. 57 hospital, health system CEO resignations in 2018 so far
2. Dr. Atul Gawande steps into Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan venture CEO role - 3 challenges he faces
3. Healthcare job growth slows; hospitals add 10.6K jobs in June
4. Validic Survey: What barriers to remote patient care has your organization encountered? Participate in this survey to share your insights.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Former West Virginia health system CEO accused of harassing his replacement
7. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future.
Bridal shop looks to revive $1M suit against Texas Health Resources over Ebola-infected nurse's visit
9. 11 latest hospital, health system executive moves
10. Viewpoint: Consultants are the biggest winners in healthcare
11. Is high blood pressure a major population health priority at your organization? Learn why it should be during this upcoming webinar.
Dr. John Ochsner, Louisiana's pioneering heart surgeon, dies at 91
19 emergency departments honored for leadership, quality
14. Johns Hopkins physician sprayed nurse with patient's bodily fluids, lawsuit claims