1. NorthShore University Health called in 20 physicians to treat July 4th parade shooting victims Full story
2. HCA hospitals make 16 leadership changes Full story
3. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. HCAHPS scores plummeted amid the pandemic. See the tools and strategies Phoenix Children's is using to revive patient experience and reduce lost revenue here.
5. CHS hospital in Indiana gets new CEO Full story
6. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. US monkeypox cases rise to 460: 4 outbreak updates Full story
8. Cigna, Aetna among payers that will cover employees' abortion travel costs Full story
9. Current "best practices" aren't good enough when it comes to utilizing the OR. Hear first-hand how Rush Univ. achieves optimal use through cloud-based software.
10. COVID-19 cases to jump 32% by July 16 + 2 more forecasts Full story
11. Emory Healthcare names Rashard Johnson CEO of 3 hospitals Full story
12. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
13. CMS' proposed rule for Rural Emergency Hospital designations: 8 things to know Full story
14. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health CEO: 'The decision to end a pregnancy is a medical conversation, not a legal or political one' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.
2. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
3. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.