1. 22 latest hospital, health system executive moves
2. WannaCry attack infects Bayer medical devices in US hospitals
3. 5 thoughts on whether the Trump-Russia investigations will derail healthcare reform
Turnover is on the rise and can be disruptive to the strategic and financial health of healthcare organizations. In this latest industry report, learn how to mitigate the disruption with workforce strategies to create triumph over turnover.
To learn more about Becker's CEO Roundtable this November, featuring 67 CEOs speaking and a debate between Rudy Giuliani, 107th Mayor of New York City & Howard Dean, Former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee and Governor of Vermont, please email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Becker at email@example.com.
13 healthcare bankruptcies so far in 2017
7. Tips to understand patient behaviors, preferences and needs at-a-glance. Learn best practices in this upcoming webinar
8. 122 C. auris cases found in the US: 6 updates from the CDC
9. Corner office: Temple University Hospital CEO Dr. Verdi DiSesa on fatherhood and health system leadership
10. CMS further delays major bundled payment initiatives: 4 things to know
11. Manage the financial and clinical risks associated with value-based care and pay-for-performance models. Learn more
12. 12 recent hospital transactions and partnerships
13. 13 must-reads for healthcare leaders this week Full story