1. Texas hospital to close, lay off 900 employees and file for bankruptcy
2. 32 latest hospital, health system executive moves
3. CEO, CFO of Missouri hospital allegedly received $100k in inappropriate reimbursement
4. Two CEOs, VP of Leading Healthcare Systems Reveal the Benefits of the Accreditation Process for Clinically Integrated Networks: From aligning with FTC guidelines to increased efficiency in care delivery, stronger, collaborative physician relationships, better managed care network contracts and more -- you'll hear from three leading CINs in a FREE 90-minute webinar on June 13, 2018, 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Click here for details.
5. Join 210+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focused on cybersecurity, telehealth, mobile health, revenue cycle optimization, predictive analytics, EMR issues, denials, patient clearance, population health and more at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger: 'Medical providers are artificially prolonging death so they can make more money'
7. What are the analytics and reporting capabilities that providers will need in order to be successful in BPCI Advanced? Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
8. Arkansas hospital suspends cardiac surgery program following lead surgeon's retirement
9. Ousted Nassau hospital president and CEO receives $215k separation package: 5 notes
10. Healthcare job growth continues; hospitals add 8k jobs in April
11. Discover the importance of leveraging data on regional payer reimbursements
12. Trump appoints celebrity physician Dr. Oz to health council: 5 concerns
13. 5 new executive roles, coming to a hospital near you
14. Police arrest Washington hospital nurse accused of infecting patients with hep C