1. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Kansas hospital CEO to resign Full story
3. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine which processes to nix Full story
4. COVID-19 left healthcare experience strategy in desperate need of transformation. Click here to find out how leading health systems are building a more human-focused experience.
5. Former Texas health system CEO, CFO hit with false claims lawsuit Full story
6. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. Ascension renames 15 Illinois hospitals Full story
8. Intermountain CEO talks merger: 'It's a service commitment' Full story
9. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
10. 33 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
11. CDC mask guidelines spur confusion among hospitals Full story
12. Boosting female leadership in top jobs may mean asking nobody to apply Full story
13. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
14. Online reputation management: Strategies from HCA, UPMC, 5 other health systems Full story
15. COVID cases tick up in 21 states as hospitalizations continue to fall Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. Too many patients skip dental care because of costs. Discover how DSO CEOs are navigating these roadblocks and expanding access to care in this advisory call report.