1. Health system CEO leadership styles are evolving Full story
2. Ohio hospital president exits Full story
3. Virginia system eliminates 31 administrative positions Full story
4. ORs are too critical a space to risk mismatched supply and demand. See what's leading systems like CommonSpirit to better efficiency and 14.5x ROI.
5. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. One Medical CEO pushes back on FTC data privacy concerns Full story
7. Still using manual processes for patient financial clearance? See how modernizing workflows can unburden staff, boost patient satisfaction and prevent costly denials here.
8. Penn Medicine expansion hampered by 'huge macro headwinds,' CEO says Full story
9. Cuban breaks into brand-name drug market Full story
10. 10 health systems reporting profits in 2022 Full story
11. Mississippi hospital ordered to pay nurses missing wages Full story
12. Employers find new ways to 'quiet fire' Full story
13. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
14. 23 thoughts on leadership from women in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.